Content Marketing Bootcamp
Time & Location
About the Event
WANT BETTER RESULTS FROM YOUR CONTENT MARKETING?
Make 2020 the year you get them!
Join us for a powerful content marketing workshop. Learn from the best how to create a content marketing and social media strategy that will attract your ideal customers, increase lead generation and drive revenue growth.
This full-day content marketing and social media workshop will show you how to make a content strategy tailored for your business’s specific goals and needs.
Complete your 2020 editorial calendar, develop your content planning, and leave with your very own 40+ page Content Marketing Workbook. All this and more will be discussed during this AMAZING full-day event.
MAKE YOUR CONTENT MARKETING EASY!
During this event you will learn how to...
• Create a content marketing + social media strategy.
• Complete your 2020 editorial calendar.
• Define your ideal customer.
• Develop a 12-month content marketing plan.
• Use 5 insider secrets to make your content go viral.
• Measure your effectiveness using KPIs and metrics.
This course is delivered in simple, plain language and designed for anyone who is interested in using content marketing to generate more leads, attract new customers and grow their business.
WHO SHOUD ATTEND?
Content Marketing Bootcamp is designed for entrepreneurs, executives and marketing professionals (both B2B and B2C) who want to get better results from their content marketing efforts. Discover exactly how to create content marketing materials that will increase your visibility, credibility and lead generation.
Why it works so well:
• We keep attendance low (limited to 24 participants) to create a valuable, hands-on learning experience.
• Leave with a complete guide, start to finish, on how to create an effective content marketing strategy.
• Stay on track with resources, templates, and tools so you learn exactly what to do going forward.
“The Content Marketing Bootcamp is a game changer. I was able to use the information I learned immediately—even during the week of the workshop. It was extremely relevant.” ~Sarah Owens
• Full day of expert instruction, networking and creativity.
• All program materials, workbooks, calendars, and templates.
• Complimentary lunch, healthy snacks, water, coffee, and tea.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
This is a small-group experience, and seats are limited.
- Early Bird (Save $100)$295$2950$0
- Regular Admission$395$3950$0